Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Swimming Cowboy

I love that it's summer now. There's so much more that we can do and see and experience. I think summer was created for little boys, well at least for Jett anyways. Last summer compared to this summer already is so different. He is very aware of EVERYTHING that's going on around him. In early spring we cleaned up our backyard and planted some grass. Matt and his dad made an awesome "floating deck" for us to lounge on, we hung a hammock up and some awesome friends of ours gave us a great swing set. Jett absolutely adores the back yard. I don't think there's a inch of it that he hasn't been on. His excitement for the outdoors gets me excited too, so any time we get to do something new outside I'm always curious to see how he takes it all in. The other day we went to my Aunt Darla's pool. I knew the experience would go one of two ways: A) He would think it was too cold & freak out or B) Love it so much that he would never want to leave. I'm happy to say that he absolutely loved it. Being the independent man he is, he wanted to do everything himself, which was straining at times, but it was so much fun to watch him truly enjoy being in the water. He now wants to practice his swimming in the bathtub.

The next outdoor adventure we went on was the stables. I'm not sure what he like the most playing with the "kiggy cats" that were running around or hamming it up in his cowboy hat. I think the horse was a little too slow pace for him. Imagine that. Here are some pictures of both events hope you enjoy!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment